Highrise Studio 0.2.1

How can i update to Highrise studio to 0.2.1 ? Or 0.1.5 is the only latest available to download? Also not able to upload my asset to the asset store yet. Any ideas or information I’m missing?

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure it out too

1 Like

I could be wrong… I’ve been super busy with concepts and with my creator partner stuff, that’s kinda pulled me away from studio/world builder exploring for a bit --but last time I checked I don’t think anyone was able to upload assets for “sale” or download yet other than the staff. Soon enough but not yet I don’t think . Again this is an uneducated assumption and you know what they say about assuming bwahahahahahaha :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t3::sunflower:

1 Like

Im just new to highrise creators and highrise overall, I see some posts on discord group, people have access to a studio version which i cant find. As you look like someone who’s been here for long and been involved in creations. Do you know if access to the studio is a closed beta or is there a way to get into it?

1 Like

We just published a major update to Highrise Studio (0.2.2). See more here! Highrise Studio

3 Likes

Finally! about time now :3

3 Likes

How can i download it؟

2 Likes

Hello! We have a full guide for you to get started here: Build Your Own Worlds | Highrise Create

1 Like

Hello I need 10000k Gold my highrise account:chloe_kumsal1 Can you send me 10000k Gold please?

1 Like

Honestly id like some of that too ! x.x

I second this :skull: bwahahaha

1 Like