How to Create and Publish your first world

Check out the new video I made :slight_smile:

Create and Publish your first world : https://youtu.be/4s8tzpJvPZ4?si=EejNxlmrD1QjBryT

Hope this helps and thanks for support cheers x

3 Likes

Thank You Arylux, just subscribed! Also check out our updated docs for Creating Your First World. Would love to hear your feedback on how we can improve: Build Your Own Worlds | Highrise Create

1 Like

Thanks for the support Roxy!

I would love to help you more. I am travelling this month but cant wait to get back and check out all the updates and make some more content soon x

1 Like

I’ll subscribe and go watch rn even if just to support… I’ve been busy with designing that I haven’t been in world builder in months :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks! that’d mean alot! And i know, i have been on vacation myself and hardly can do anything more for with the builder right now. Going to miss the World Jam competition as well i suppose.

1 Like

Enjoy your vacay dude!! As Pooh bear says , “Adventure is a wonderful thing!” Don’t worry HighRise will be here when you get back… Fr I’m jealous. We are going in vacay in August staying in Idaho Falls planning to go to Rushmore, Yellowstone etc.

1 Like

Yellowstones wowiee, you have some good days coming aheadd!! Now im jealous mine would end soon xD

1 Like