Introducing BeatBot: Revolutionizing Highrise with Music and Engagement! 🎵

:loudspeaker: Since there haven’t been any posts yet about the Highrise API project, I’m thrilled to announce my latest creation: BeatBot :tada::musical_note:

:tada: Amazing news for you, Highrisers! :notes::sparkles: Get ready to witness one of the biggest projects on Highrise to date: Introducing the extraordinary BeatBot! :robot::musical_note: Brace yourselves for an unrivaled music experience like never before. Let’s dive into what BeatBot is all about! :star2:

At its core, BeatBot is a groundbreaking bot that revolutionizes the way we enjoy music in Highrise. With BeatBot by your side, you have the power to queue up your favorite songs and stream them directly to the mesmerizing radio station known as ‘iHsein’! :radio::headphones:

Imagine having the ability to curate your own music playlist, add filters to enhance the sound, and share your musical taste with the entire Highrise community. BeatBot opens up a world of possibilities and allows you to connect with others through the universal language of music. :earth_africa::notes:

Here’s a glimpse into the incredible features and functionalities that BeatBot brings to the table:

:musical_note: Queue Songs: Choose from an extensive library of tracks and create your personalized music queue. Let the beats flow and set the mood for your Highrise experience!

:+1: Like Songs: Express your appreciation for the tunes played by others. Use the “-like” command to give a thumbs-up to the current track and show your support. Spread the love for great music! :heart::notes:

:trophy: Compete and Win: Engage in friendly competition by participating in events and challenges. The player with the most liked songs within a specific timeframe wins amazing prizes such as gold or exclusive items. Can you top the charts? :1st_place_medal::gift:

:dizzy: Filters and Effects: Unleash your creativity and add mesmerizing filters and effects to your music. Elevate your listening experience with customizations that bring your favorite tracks to life. :rainbow::sparkles:

:floppy_disk: Save Songs: Discover new tracks that resonate with you? With BeatBot, you can save your favorite songs and create your personal music library. Build a collection that reflects your unique taste and revisit it anytime you want! :cd::bookmark:

These are just a few highlights of what BeatBot offers. The possibilities are endless, and the power to create unforgettable musical moments is in your hands. Join the ever-growing community of music enthusiasts and let BeatBot be your ultimate companion on Highrise! :notes::boom:

Stay tuned for updates and further announcements about BeatBot’s incredible journey. The Highrise universe is about to get a whole lot more vibrant and melodious! :star2::cityscape:

Celestial Melodies :leaves::notes: - our very own room associated with BeatBot!

11 Likes

Amazing work! I am happy to see bigger and useful projects to appear with the bot API. It really is revolutionizing Highrise completely. :sparkles::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is actually insanely useful. I love this. Great work!

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate your feedback. I’m still working on making it better and more exciting for players to use. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you, and I’m glad that you liked it! If you have any suggestions or ideas regarding the project, please feel free to share them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

How do we get this bot?

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s available but you can play with his in the bars and beats room in game… I basically spend all my free time there lol